St. Paul Parish was formed in 1910 and is the mother church of Weirton, West Virginia. Our current parish community includes downtown, Marland Heights, western sections of Weirton Heights, King’s Creek and Weircrest. We have lived the Catholic faith through the high immigration years when many came to live among us. We professed that same faith during the wartime and after steel-making boom years. We hold tight to that faith as industry closed and many of our children moved away. We will continue to be a beacon of hope in this city. We welcome all to visit with us, to celebrate God's love and to live as people of faith and hope in this time and place.